The following artifacts are available for download:
- A two page flyer introducing the TEMPO project.
- A flyer on the TEMPO demonstrator package.
- The brochure of the SAE Workshop that was held in Brussels, Belgium, on 13 June 2016. TEMPO is listed on page 11.
- A zip file containing the demonstrator (requires Java 8) and documentation. The launch.bat (Windows) or launch.sh (Linux/Mac) scripts start the demonstrato.r
- An executable jar file which starts the demonstrator (requires Java 8). This version does not contain TMS measures; it simply simulates traffic. (Press keyboard arrows up/down to change simulation speed).
- Published paper: Modelling Collaborative Systems and Automated Negotiations. Nico Plat, Peter Gorm Larsen, and Ken Pierce. In: Proceedings of the 14th Overture Workshop, 7 November 2016, Limassol, Cyprus. Pages 108-122.
- Published paper: Decoupling validation UIs using Publish-Subscribe binding of instance variables in Overture. Luis Diogo Couto, Kenneth Lausdahl, Nico Plat, Peter Gorm Larsen, and Ken Pierce. In: Proceedings of the 14th Overture Workshop, 7 November 2016, Limassol, Cyprus. Pages 123-136.
All material can be distributed freely.